The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information about the Centenary event - open invitation...
The Scottish Austin Seven Club had a great turn out for their A7 Centenary Event information evening last night via ZOOM with attendees from Skye to Sweden!

A number of members missed the event and if there is enough interest, we could run it again - if you would like that to happen, please comment below and we will sort out a date for it.

Members from other Clubs have shown some interest in this and would be welcome to join too.
If you would like to know A LOT more about the Centenary Event I strongly recommend that you take up Ruairidh's offer. 

The online booking system will open during this month and we anticipate high demand for entry tickets and accommodation.

Those who are signed up to receive the FREE event newsletters will be the first to hear when bookings can be made. If you want to be one of them, sign up on the homepage of the event website
I've had quite a lot of interest in this so it will be re-run this coming Monday.

Zoom link below:

R Dunford is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Austin Seven Centenary Event - Information Presentation
Time: Sep 6, 2021 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87192488967

Meeting ID: 871 9248 8967
Don't forget the information presentation at 7:30pm GMT +1 tomorrow night.
Hi - I think we are still on BST?
Quite correct and now adjusted - thank you Colin.
Bump.
Unfortunately something came up this evening and I missed tonight's presentation.

I note you may re-run it next Monday if there is interest. I hope so because I would like to join in. 

Alternatively, have you recorded it?
Steve,

I am doing another presentation for the Ulster Pre-War Austin Group and the PWA7C Midshires Group at 7:30pm on the Monday 20th September, you are welcome to join that instead:

Time: Sep 20, 2021 07:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89349951056

Meeting ID: 893 4995 1056
I'd like to join that one too please Ruairidh if I may. 
Kind regards
Roger