The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathfinder pedal car
I'm on the look out for someone who owns an Austin 'Pathfinder' pedal car.

If you know of anyone or, indeed, own one yourself, could i ask you to drop an email to the Archivist please

thanks

Hugh
If you look up "Chasing Pedal Cars" on Facebook they have several iam sure
Like this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154574098963?...Swl31hHKzv
EIGHT THOUSAND QUID?
I'm sure he'd listen to offers.. ;o)

And thanks to those who have responded, I've got one or two contacts I am following up... Always happy to hear of more though..

Hugh
(26-08-2021, 11:28 AM)Chris KC Wrote: EIGHT THOUSAND QUID?

Hi chris,

They actually used to sell for that a few years ago.

But the pathfinder like most things worth money, there have been NEW repros made with plastic bodys.

This crashed the prices.

I'd guess fully restored they are more like £4k or even under today.

There is an unrestored pathfinder in bonhams, at beaulieu est £2.5k to £3k. But if I have the right one. The seller bought it at there high before the repros. And are trying to get there money back. Just my thoughts, I think it's worth closer £1.5k.

But you never know, we have seen some big bonhams beaulieu prices, reported on the forum before.

There is also a 1923 austin 7 in bonhams.
What a shame! Someone gave me a rusty, cracked Pathfinder, with most bits missing in the early eighties, when the kids were small. I eventually scrapped it as it was taking up room in the garden shed a few years later!
(26-08-2021, 02:22 PM)Tony Betts Wrote:

Hi chris,

But the pathfinder like most things worth money, there have been NEW repros made with plastic bodys.

This crashed the prices.

There is an unrestored pathfinder in bonhams, at beaulieu est £2.5k to £3k. But if I have the right one. The seller bought it at there high before the repros. And are trying to get there money back. Just my thoughts, I think it's worth closer £1.5k.

But you never know, we have seen some big bonhams beaulieu prices, reported on the forum before.

Tony, might you have the link to the Bonhams 1923?
(26-08-2021, 02:22 PM)Tony Betts Wrote:

Hi chris,

This crashed the prices.

Makes my RP feel like a proper bargain at half that price tony!
1923 Chummy: https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/26811/l...12&page=35

and a very rough Pathfinder with an estimate of £2,500-3,000 (!): https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/26811/lot/349/