The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another great A7 video from Liam Murphy
Liam and Beth have been at a Morris gathering - which also had a number of Sevens in attendance.

He has just published this video, and it's excellent.

https://youtu.be/DdN_dVV4yQE
I like this guy's style, a lot.

The enthusiasm comes across really well and I feel happy, nice work Liam.
These videos are really well made and we've been enjoying them immensely.
Cameo appearance by Nigel Snow in the latest caught my eye!
Apart from his enthusiasm, he also makes really good 'quality' videos. He is a great advocate for the Classic Car Loan Scheme...
Brilliant! As a subscriber, I saw the first half of this yesterday and the entire film this morning and in my view Liam and Beth are doing a marvellous job publicising our types of car and the fun you can have driving them...can’t wait for the next one.
what an absolutely great cast! I love Euan and the door opening. Great to see the Minors are a complete fit for their owners needs/wants too - i.e. anything goes.
After struggling a 15yr old utilitarian car back from hols with ECU glitches, I'm still even more in despair about the future of independent passenger transport though. We are still tinkering round the edges of the edges unless some of these younger bods shown manage to get into influential positions in automotive engineering and design, pressing for lightness and simplicity. I'm wondering presently how to reverse fit non-ECU control for MOT-dependent stuff which is going to put cars like my Berlingo off the road way before its allotted time.
Confirmed I am in the right age group; possibly a bit youthful.
A comparison with some of the early 30s 8s would be very interesting.
Missed the chance to make something of the now lacking close passenger spacing.
From the land of earthquakes, I was just as interested in the stack of bricks. (when visted UK was hugely intrigued by St Pancras station)
What a tremendous job he's doing. A concise commentary, top-quality video filming, editing and sound quality. He also comes over as a very likeable personality, ideal for the job.
I hope he ends up with a Seven of his own, he's a great ambassador for our little world.
Agree with Tony. superior to th vast number of persons now churning out videos, many profesional. (Some are quite amusing. Some extrovert having discovered that their modern has a dipstick and how to read it makes a protracted video about it.)