The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny Folk - this one takes the prize.
I know that conditions post WW2 were tough - but did people really shrink so much?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Even more absurd consideringhs ow big people are now. Austin used them a lot. i have an ad for an A90 convertible similar.
Studying the picture raises other questions. Where is it meant to be? Farm buildings are not immediately recognisable, and hills of mountains are in the background. The car is RHD, so it’s not America, but it certainly isn’t Lincolnshire either.
The barn looks rather American in style - did the artist just copy something?

Perhaps you are being a bit harsh on the Austin publicity department?  This Mrs Alice Day in her Ruby that was returned to the road a few years back...

...and she was the original owner.
Her newer car....

The problem with the scaling is that if it were real then, like Alice, their heads would be level with the window bottoms. The way they are drawn they are either standing up or sitting on piles of cushions.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Little people makes the car look roomier inside — I like the Matterhorn in the background. I used to be a member of the Norfolk Mountaineering Club. Not many members but plenty of enthusiasm.

Charles
Ah yes, very flet, Norfolk
@Noel Coward