The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the modern Austin 7?
The modern Austin 7? But not as good - it even has two-wheel brakes and is slower (yes, slower....). It's an enclosed mobility scooter.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBz9zLFEa70
Not sure if it could replace a seven but I could see myself using it as a daily runabout. Have to learn a bit more patience though
At least the windscreen steams up in the wet just like a Seven.
Frankly my dears, I think I would rather shove wasps up my jacksie.
I took one look and was about to go in search of some wasps in order to do a comparison...when I decided to watch the video right through. This thing is around 1,000 US dollars. It it hideous, but it works. Hats off to it.
Hi All

Perhaps when I’m too weak to push the clutch pedal and turn the wheel on my Sevens, and when incontinence means I need access to a toilet full time…… Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin.

Seriously it’s a great design concept, well executed but not for me YET!

Cheers

Howard
When we all take climate change seriously will all be reduced to many cars like that. 
He was a tad critical. Would have a field day on all cars I have owned. 
A sports model to match a Seven could be attractive but 2  wheel brakes a worry.
Huge A pillar in the modern manner. Front axle looks like a pre WW1 cycle car.
Needs side buffers to protect when larrikans push it over.
When our RP was less than 20 years old my brother could not bear to be seen in or near it.
The giant front window looks vulnerable.
Think it depends where you live. It might be great in a large flat housing estate with all-the-shops-you-ever-need built in the centre.
(14-07-2021, 09:13 PM)andrew34ruby Wrote: Think it depends where you live. It might be great in a large flat housing estate with all-the-shops-you-ever-need built in the centre.

It would certainly be useless in the Peak District!
Where is Clarkson when you need him? (Fortunately he did not get near Sevens)