The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishing Larger.
I often look at others who post a picture of their cars and stuff within their workshop with  all kinds of lathes , punches presses and tools to make repairs easier ,but most of all the area they have in which to work.....Here is my working area!!. How I wish I had just a little more to work in.
RPM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have a horn the same as that one on the bench running back-up on my RP...
Bravo RPM.
I have a little bit more space than that, but most is unusable due to clutter so working space is probably not much more!
I must confess to achieving some splendid work in such a small area.
It's not the space, it's what you do with it.
    My workshop isn't blessed with curtains!
AGREE WITH Robert also much harder to lose things,
 Colin 
NZ
It's all very well having a large workshop but there is more potential for loosing things. It's a bit like our cars small is beautiful.
I had to downsize the house because the house and grounds were just too much for my wife and I, we spent every waking hour maintaining the place and I had the luxury of a heated garage, a double size car port and a 36’ x 12’ garage and workshop...I now have a single garage and This tiny workshop...but I’m happy!    
Space is great, but if you have it, you fill it! We're currently using over 2,000 square feet spread over several buildings - admittedly including the A7 business space - we still need more and a couple of our personal projects have had to be consigned to polytunnels!
Hi Ivor

What did you use the giant valve spring compressors on? Obviously not a commercial workshop; there are vice clamps!