The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shall we take the Austin Six, or the Ruby?
The Highlands - or Canada?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I favour the Highlands; the house and the railings look rather british.
Hi Tony

I’d take the 6.  The Ruby looks as if it will hit the tree!

Cheers

Howard
(27-06-2021, 06:24 PM)Howard Wright Wrote: Hi Tony

I’d take the 6.  The Ruby looks as if it will hit the tree!

Cheers

Howard
The driver is aiming to add excitement to the Sunday morning run by seeing just how close he can get - note his steely-eyed attention to the task at hand. His position in the car helps, as well....
The girl is looking for falling branches. Judging by the grey sky and those mountains the temperature is probably about 5 degrees C. The girl is very hardy. I would prefer the RP with exposed gearbox to keep occupants warm.
It is remarkable that the tree in middle of path has grown so large. Someone should have pulled it out 50 years before.
It is some time since I saw the remains of a nail or bolt free railing as shown. Hardware was very expensive until the late 19 Century when mild steel became readily available..

With a modern the merest  brush with a tree or railing incurs immense damage, ultra expensive mirror, tinfoil panels,  wheel suspension. On the old Austins hardly scratch the baked enamel or bend the tough steel guard. The wheels tucked well under. Cycling around the suburbs I notice parked cars which have been clipped are often very damaged. The wide track wheels get snagged and ripped out of position.