The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Austin 7 Rally 2021 is going ahead
I am delighted to confirm that following the government announcement that Covid measures will not end before mid July, we are still able to hold the National Austin Seven Rally at Beaulieu on Sunday 4th July 2021.

The rally is held outdoors so maintaining social distancing is not a problem, there will be hand sanitizers everywhere, tickets are mostly sold in advance, and we have a detailed Covid risk assessment in place. Loos will be regularly cleaned.

We can still have camping on site for the weekend.

Bookings should be in by the end of this week and you will find the entry form on the PWA7C website. Do come and join in the fun

We look forward to seeing you!

https://www.pwa7c.co.uk/events750beaulieu.php

(Sorry for the earlier gobbledegook. That will teach me not to copy and paste a Facebook posting!)
I gather not all our regulars will be there, nevertheless there will be jumble - 14 parts (new/used) stalls booked to date.
It's up to those attending not to crowd around them...

.jpg   distance copy2.jpg (Size: 94.1 KB / Downloads: 367)
hi KC,

i plan to be there, wheather permitting? and i may or may not be on your list.

i WONT have the same size stall as previous years, more like 1/4 of what i usually have.

some may not realise exactly how covid has changed the world, for us with NO shows last year, or this year so far. we sold alot more over the internat. and are now were we cant afford to give up the 100 to 200 hours it would take to check parts before they go onto the stall.
(greatful to be still here though).

i know others have had simular problems.

so all i can say to those going, if they want to email me what they want to see there,(no engines, no wheels). or pre order through email. ill try get there what i can.

also i will have an early start just over a 3 hour drive down from leicestershire sunday morning. so i WILL WILL WILL pack up at 2pm, thats 2pm and be gone by 2.10pm

thanks tony
Tony - your presence, and that of all the other cherished suppliers, is an intrinsic and really important part of the Rally. It's great you are coming, and thanks for making the effort. It will certainly be appreciated by those attending.
Glad to hear it Tony. Will those new cam followers be available by then?
hi KC,

i dont know, i keeping asking, but like everything else in the world. its all slowed down, ands its hard to stock anything in. that is home and overseas.

its always the same because we battle for the best quality at the lowest prices, to keep things affordable. as soon as companys get busy, we always get pushed to the back.

i have items that comein from overseas, i used to get a 90 day delivery date. at the momment i dont even get a date?
my aluminium casting company is in the uk, and ive been chassing them for nearly 2 years now. with nothing coming through.

tony