The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1931 Ulster for sale £42k in Ireland
A new Word for a replica body
Body remastered by RM LTD Roach Manufacturing Original Correct Body Plate B3-5153 For 132078 Present with the body

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1349154
Remastered??? What on earth does that mean? I had to remaster the art of driving a Seven after many years without one, and I am aware that there is a technique of remastering old record, to produce the master to make more copies, but a body?
its got some nice bits, but half a proper steering column clamp welded to half a Ruby one isnt one of them.
Prefered evocation myself.

Love the colour.

But alot of it worries me.

I know and appreciate these cars were used and abused, so how much of it has to be original before we go wow.

I noticed the front spring is not correct, wich makes me feel the front axle etc is also going to be a standard axle bowed. New body. New dials. Etc etc etc.

So are we looking at an original chassis, even though that's the most perfect chassis stamp you will ever see??? And an original engine.

Is everything else evocation / remastered.

Still love the colour though.
Don't you just love that "unsupercharged" label - negative-become-positive advertising puff at its best. Would anybody have advertised their sports car are the "the-three-speeder-not-four-speeder" or the "nasty-cheap-cycle-wing-job"? Not too keen on the kneecap-slicing extended thread below the dash....
there are a lot of underbody shots of this on https://ulster7.wordpress.com if people want to scrutinise further...
Am I imagining it or is the front damper mechanism behind the front axel ?
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Remastered, maybe I'll have to use that in our advertising.....
Great that Stuart could join us today. Soon he’ll be back in the studio, with that scratchy old eight track tape from Rockfield Studios in 1984, remastering it to eighty four track as the first part of adding a symphony orchestra, a bootleg of Robert Plant singing in a pub car park in Walsall, and Terry McGrath leading his band round the car park at Prescott. Next week, how to rewire your Moog Synthesiser.
(11-06-2021, 08:50 AM)Steve kay Wrote: Great that Stuart could join us today. Soon he’ll be back in the studio, with that scratchy old eight track tape from Rockfield Studios in 1984, remastering it to eighty four track as the first part of adding a symphony orchestra, a bootleg of Robert Plant singing in a pub car park in Walsall, and Terry McGrath leading his band round the car park at Prescott. Next week, how to rewire your Moog Synthesiser.

How did you know??