The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Italian Seven
Advertised as 1936, but more likely dating from 1929:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1339177

.jpg   1936-austin-seven-2-doors-saloon-609d112ed96c3.jpg (Size: 97.81 KB / Downloads: 518)

Optimistically priced, but an interesting curiosity.
The remnants of the original (chummy?), upholstery are superb!
I think it's an Austin 7 funeral car!
It did seem a bit extraordinary, all that bling on the outside but apparently unmolested bits inside.
Hi All

Some super original parts (like the upholstery as Ruairidh says).  But I just think the headlights spoil it!

Cheers

Howard

PS interesting choke connection!
I like the "luggage" tied on with (genuine original?) string!!
The lights I could live with Howard, but the wheels...
(14-05-2021, 01:15 PM)Chris KC Wrote: The lights I could live with Howard, but the wheels...

I could paint  Smile.
This little car appeared here or on Facebook a couple of months ago. Over the last few years, a number of Spanish-built "Bitsers" have surfaced. These appear to have been built during the 1940s and early '50s from whatever parts were available, regardless of date or origin, combined with some local coachbuilding of varying quality. In my opinion, this is what this car is. Subsequent creative over-restoration has produced what we see here. It's very quirky, but I really like it!
(14-05-2021, 01:18 PM)Howard Wright Wrote:
(14-05-2021, 01:15 PM)Chris KC Wrote: The lights I could live with Howard, but the wheels...

I could paint  Smile.

have you got the Wacky Racers uniform though? To be fair, the woodie looked like that when I tried it on 15"....