The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOW THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.
Hi there. Came across these finger rubbers, which are fantastic for those jobs where you don't need full pair of gloves which is great for the environment. I have used them for so many jobs like greasing filling practically anything where you would have applied gloves, I even used one the other day when i cut my finger in the garage on a sharp bolt.
I got mine from Ebay they are called Finger Cots £3.00 for 100.
schoolboy jokes on a postcard please.
Thought I would share
Regards RPM[attachment=13690

FINGER COTS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you sure they are actually designed for that application?  Smile

C
I thought I had invented them! I call them finger-johnnies and use them in my work when cleaning using acetone and particularly ammonia. I cut the fingers off standard rubber gloves, but now I will buy the proper ones.
Hey Charles, I think you should try them and lets us ALL know how you get on Wink .  Lance they fit nicer than cut glove fingers.
These used to be standard issue for computer engineers forty years ago for changing the fixed disk in a two platter disk drive! I remember them well  Wink
They sell them in all the pharmacies in Spain if you cut your finger, you can protect it while having a shower.
It's all very well having these things but I usually only remember to put my gloves on just after my hands have started to get covered in ....
I also spend a lot of time looking for the thing I put down 10 seconds ago. Am I losing it or just past it?
Yes.

I heard that, pardon?
(23-04-2021, 06:14 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: I also spend a lot of time looking for the thing I put down 10 seconds ago. Am I losing it or just past it?

Whichever, I'm the same. Some things never appear again - ever Undecided

My late Father always used to say that when the time of the day comes that you start to lose your tools, that's the time to pack in and come back to it tomorrow. Wise words I think Wink

Steve
many people have pointed out over the years on our stall, that parts are put into NEW next carrier bags?

i dont like to see things being thrown away without being used first.

so well done durex, for finding another use for there seconds Shy

tony