The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FORUM FIXED!!
I do believe that the Forum is now running properly again.

This is thanks to the detective work by our Webmaster and Steve Thompson who eventually found the issue.

If you clear the cookies for www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk and www.austinsevenfriends.com you should now be able to login in and log out, quote and receive notifications.

Thank you very much Webmaster and Steve!
(15-04-2021, 11:19 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: I do believe that the Forum is now running properly again.

This is thanks to the detective work by our Webmaster and Steve Thompson who eventually found the issue.

If you clear the cookies for www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk and www.austinsevenfriends.com you should now be able to login in and log out, quote and receive notifications.

Thank you very much Webmaster and Steve!

Brilliant

I'm quoting/replying from my previously lame IPad, just to prove it!

Well done team

C
It’s nice to back after a struggle with logging in problems — getting rid of browsing data was the key. Many thanks to webmaster — and to R for his encouragement to keep trying.
With hand-holding help I'm back. Many thanks to the boffins who can do this kind of thing, as far as I'm concerned, if it hasn't got hex heads on it I can't mend it!
Well done Chaps lets hope we all appreciate such efforts on our behalf ! Smile .
Yes Ruidridh. I can now log on with my iPad and contribute to the forum. A very big thank you to all who has been involved in sorting this out. Something I assume was a big task to find the problem. The funny side of all this it that only yesterday did I get my laptop ( I could log on with the laptop.) back from my grandson who has during the lockdown been using it for his school work.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Thanks from me your efforts are appreciated
Well done team! Yes all seems good again.
I must be the odd one out, the forum worked perfectly for me on iPad, iMac and even on a PC!

Nevertheless, a big thanks to the Management for maintaining this wonderful forum, it inspires me to get busy on the old banger every morning.
Are there still photos to come over? I note there are still missing images in this thread today. The images seem to "restart" at 8/2019...
https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/for...063&page=6