The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stops very well with lots of charm....
A new description of A7 braking power - "lot of charm"

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C132...dium=email
I saw that. I though it looked quite nice and a reasonable price (or have I missed something..)
Sadly, the registration number is not kosher; there's no documentation. The car has clearly not turned a wheel in anger for many, many years but it looks, from the photos like a worthwhile project. Lot of work to turn it into a useable driver though....
Good heavens, if that particular “well known” seller only wants six and a half, one wonders quite what condition it really is.
To be fair, the advert does say that there's no supporting documentation and it will need re-registering.
I think the advert does make the position clear, with respect the the log book.

Incidentally despite the lack of paperwork, CPG983 is probably right for a late chrome rad 2 seater. CPG998 for example is listed as a military tourer.......
sparky,

i think what you are missing, is his last box saloon. or even the many before it.

it looks like another one quickly run through his spray booth.

so id want to see it close up to see if there is as much clag in the body, and holes in the floor as his last box saloon. had

no documents Huh has he run out of continuancy books Big Grin  obviously something else you cant get under lockdown. what ever next. covid its ruining the old car world.
If it looks too good to be true....
Mmmmm.......strange headlamps, Ruby type steering wheel........but a lot looks really quite good.  Now if my wife would let me......
The Ruby wheel is correct for a 1935 car.