The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with selling Austin 7
Hello all
I am just feeling the water at the moment as to what we may do with my late father in laws Austin 7. At some point in the near future (months) we will need to move it on and unsure where to start for reasons that will shortly become clear.
He has (we have been told) 1 full car but it is completely dismantled and in various places around the property (indoors) I am not mechanically minded so have no idea what goes with what, (there are other cars and engines too) there appears to be more than 1 of most things, engine, chassis etc but only 1 body shell.
We are based in Sussex and wondered if there were any experts locally who when the restrictions are over could come and take a look to help us out, we are happy to pay for the advise. Or maybe there is a specific club we could talk to?
Any advise at all would be welcome.
Many thanks
Tim
Tony Leslie is based in Sussex and has years of Austin Experience.
There are lots of Seven people along the coast in the A7OC club, Tim and I'm sure someone closest-by will just come and give you a hand out of sheer interest and nosiness! Which end of Sussex are you at? The club mag has adverts monthly that go out to people across the south-east and further afield.
Thanks Jon
We are West Sussex Midhurst area. Hopefully someone reasonably close may see the post. It looks like Tony Leslie is now in Suffolk.
Tony's now in Suffolk.

The Austin Seven Owners Club (London) have a number of groups in and around Sussex. See https://austinsevenownersclub.co.uk/centres/

Steve
Thanks Steve
Just looking now
I think Gez Parton lives in that area who might help.
hi tim,

what is your surname.

thanks tony.
Hi Tony
Its Simpson?
thanks tim.

i know it may sound silly to ask.

but i buy and sell spares, and have a tim ***** that emailed me last week about viewing some spares.

i was just checking to make sure it wasnt the same tim.

thanks tony.