The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad bidding?
I know it's a theme discussed before about some people not being aware of our cherished suppliers, but, whilst there are always crazy prices asked for things on ebay, its not that often that things are actively bid up to crazy prices, and still days to go:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-seven-...3970850267

I guess they don't know that Willie sells them for £75?

Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
And the other side of the coin with items that we know, change hands for £x, advertised for months and months at £2x or £3x. Needless to say the items seldom sell but I suppose, like a spider, the vendor only has to get lucky occasionally......
ebay never changes,

these are only on there because someone watched a pair i sold last week for £124.00 on auction, not buy it now.

by the time we get to the 5 pair on there, they will be selling for £20.00

its always the same. watch the switch panels, one will sell near £200.  the next week, there will be another 5 go on trying to get to the same price. by the time you get to the 5th one it sells for £85. then nobody puts one on for a couple of months.

it would be refreshing on the forum, to see a thread, did you see how cheap that went on ebay.

theres tons of it that goes cheap.

tony.
Overpriced is much more of a giggle  Smile