The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RM Saloon.
Another period photograph from the same batch as the nearly new chummy. This time an RM saloon.

Another evocative pic; keep them coming!
Robert, many thanks for such delightful photos. You mention they are from the same batch, may I ask the history of the photos and the people in them (if known)
Charlie.
After recently seeing some early films colourised and the efforts with old photograaphs here I am a convert- can we have this one in colour ?  Blush
Hello Charlie, 
    they are a set of four I purchased. Unfortunately I do not know any more about the people or cars. 
   I think the saloon photograph contains at least one person from the earlier chummy ones.
The cat is about to enjoy a slide down the front wing and dad will have to polish out the scratches!
Been there, done that. Now all the cars in my garage are sheeted - here's the culprit, caught bang to rights:

Here's another on his preferred sunning place, more padding than a modern. The cats soon learn to keep their claws retracted when negotiating slippery surfaces. The Seven was easy to access, onto the running board and run up the wing, hop onto the bonnet and then jump onto the roof provided I hadn't left the sun roof open as i did on one occasion.
Colour quick...

Attached Files
.jpg   cat1.jpg (Size: 313.87 KB / Downloads: 220)
.jpg   cat3.jpg (Size: 317.9 KB / Downloads: 209)
.jpg   cat4.jpg (Size: 318.62 KB / Downloads: 190)
Good work on the dresses Tony, but surely at that time the car wouldn't be in an oily rag condition.