The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Competition
What's going on here is anybody's guess....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He's probaly more interested in screwing rather than nutting.  Cheers, Bill in Oz
"It states "Use a wrench". I suppose this is what they mean."
From cars I have acquired the mechanics who accessed the drain plugs read that same book. In some cases I had no practicable option but to follow their example. I have a wrench older than the one illustrated. (I hardly dare concede but the large brass bush in front of torque tube, for which noone posses a C spanner, often respnds with less damage tp a pipe wrench than to drifting.)
Strange engine. Covered like a modern. Or is it a hot air duct? Is it a Packard v12? But then the owner would not be tinkering.
Having borrowed his girlfriends makeup, Jeremy is seen practicing his rights to gender neutrality way before it became a thing...

Darling, I have a hankering to go brunette tonight, shall we, do we dare...

But Cynthia, if you pucker like this it's much easier to avoid smearing your lippy...

If you just push like this and ease it in smoothly you'll see that you don't need any extra lubrication, trust me...
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Lips are tight, engine’s tight, money’s tight — now he wants he’s nuts tight. No wonder they’re heading for a general strike followed by a stock market crash and the Second World War. If only he’d given up when he had the chance.
"Oh Earl, will you get it finished so we can go to the drive-in movie this evening? And then on the way home we can park up in the woods and test the springs in that lovely bench seat..."

"Sorry darling. I'm afraid I have less of a clue about what goes where on a girlie than I do about what goes where on this engine."
Grip it tighter Jeremy or it will slip through your fingers.
But Cynthia, mummy taught me how to hold a knife and fork and I can't find it in my heart to do it any other way.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
"That's it babe, you look coy, he looks haughty, click, it's a wrap"
The originality monitor writes, I have some doubts about the front cover of the booklet, which may or may not have originally been “ Bolts and Efficiency.” No ooh matron contributions yet this morning. Is everyone hiding indoors rather than put on oilskins and sou’wester just to get to the workshop?
True - the cover had no text (oddly) so I added some...