The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another nice period picture

.jpeg   8531EE03-45C7-4A28-9823-265FEF953F63.jpeg (Size: 137.53 KB / Downloads: 608)
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Thats a beauty Derek
My late godmother lived her final years just round the corner. It has hardly changed since this photo was taken - except there is a heck of a lot more traffic. Lovely image Derek.
Lovely, the BA7C's "Scrumpy Run" was held in those parts - great part of the world, once off the main road!
As you say, little changed. In fact, not really changed at all!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wonderful, Tony! The building on the right seems to be missing a door!

Erich in Mukilteo
Perhaps a door tax replaced the window tax? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Window_tax
It's scenes like this - where most things look the same now as way back when - that really made my visits to the UK so enjoyable.  Congrats Derek and please keep them coming.  Cheers,  Bill in Oz
Much as I admire Tony's photoshopping (if that's the right word) skills, it makes me very wary of some of the pictures posted - are they actual or manipulated? Some aspects are obviously so, others may be more subtle. A need to tread carefully here for posterity's sake?
(05-03-2021, 09:46 AM)bystander Wrote: Much as I admire Tony's photoshopping (if that's the right word) skills, it makes me very wary of some of the pictures posted - are they actual or manipulated? Some aspects are obviously so, others may be more subtle. A need to tread carefully here for posterity's sake?

oh come on ..........!