The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woofenpuffen Austin Special
Found this on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Woofenpuffen-Austin/164703464563?hash=item2659176c73:g:sbUAAOSwvWNgKV~8

For sale is the Woofenpuffen special which was a build I started a few years ago to have some fun with. which lasted a few months when I put it away to start on it again later on but never got round to it. With in them few months I built a custom chassis designed to run with the back axle and front axle off a rotten Austin we had lying around, with some slight modifications done to the front axle to fit two springs to take the weight of the quirky 1.5 boxer diesel Coventry vixen Diesel engine which sounds superb, if you want to hear the sound of the engine I have a video of it running. The special comes with a set of rare 19” Austin 7 wheels, a french pesticide tank to be used as a fuel tank, the logbook of the donor car, Austin 7 gearbox and a build full of fun when done. The name Woofenpuffen was used because of the sound of the Diesel engine sitting on idle as you may have already guessed. I do have a few other bits and bobs that I could sell with woofen that I had collected to go on the car such as mud guards and lights. The car is roughly put together with some bolts I found. The Reg on the grill is not the one with the car. 
Cash on collection