The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know when age is creeping up on you
I have been trying to eliminate a intermittent misfire when my engine gets warm. I have already replaced the plugs, leads, condenser and points. Fettled out the carb  blowing through all jets and air ways but still misfires.  My next option was a decoke and regrind of the valves. I am now beginning to re assemble. My engine is one of those with pins rather than collets to hold the springs in place.  Together with other spares I ordered and got new pins and put them safe, So safe I can’t remember where. I don’t think I have any problems with dementia but it makes you think. Re assembly is underway again following a re order of pins.

John Mason,
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Ah, the Wonder Years!
I wonder where I put it, I wonder where my specs are, I wonder why I've found it having just ordered another one,I wonder why I didn't put my gloves on before I got petrol on my hands, I wonder what I'm doing here...
How come I have so many spring washers left over?
My mate got in the back seat of his car then wondered why he couldn't reach the pedals or the steering wheel.
My worry is that I have always been like that since age 15 !
Thought I’d take the Opal out — started her up, engaged reverse, car wouldn’t move. Then I remembered I’d put her on axle stands to take weight off tyres.
On second thoughts I might have done the same when I was in my twenties!
Why have I got 3 riveters and 4 Leather punches.....But can't find one.......Ah well better order another one ?‍♂️
Been there, got the Tee shirt , don't know where I put it though.
Peter, you're wearing it!
Started to type a reply then forgot what the post was about, ah well...
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!