The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Group - Austin Seven Spares Sales & Exchange
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delayed reply, I have just got in from work and seen all your replies. Thank you to everyone who has attempted to assist me in trying to access and question the reasoning of this 'hallowed' Facebook group, in particular Martin P, Dave P & Hugh B (sorry if I've missed your name, but I appreciate your efforts).

I'm just sorry to all involved that if it weren't for me posting this thread, you would still be happily browsing and trading A7 spares. I certainly feel vindicated as I thought myself and my brother were being singled out and I couldn't work out why. It appears that anyone who doesn't answer Samantha questions, meet her exacting standards or dare to question why, gets the boot. 

What I thought started out as a simple mis-understanding has turned into this. In hindsight, I for one am glad I wasn't accepted into the group if that's the attitude of the admin. Austin Sevenism (if there is such a word) is a community that I have felt welcomed into, not least by this forum ever since I bought my car. Thanks for that.

Matthew

P.S I will definitely try and join Joseph Faulkner's group - if he accepts 'rejects'  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Facebook Group - Austin Seven Spares Sales & Exchange - by MatthewMyerscough - 14-01-2021, 07:14 PM