The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Competition
...if that pretty little Austin Ruby you promised me if I was a good girl, is really available in fifty shades of grey...
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
(09-01-2021, 11:56 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: I want to see the patent for the as yet unavailable filter-tip cigarette that someone put between my ever so slightly parted lips...

Ah, but it might be a Cork-tipped cigarette like Craven A...
"Oh table top rallies can be such fun. Looking over your shoulder I can see that we are already doing better than Robert Rhodes, Nettie Bradshaw and Steve Kay and that's just the PWA7 C entrants."
Judging by the look on his face it's:-

"Hurry up and turn inside I want to read about this Health and Efficiency stuff you are hiding in your car magazine."
(09-01-2021, 10:54 PM)daveg Wrote: Judging by the look on his face it's:-

"Hurry up and turn inside I want to read about this Health and Efficiency stuff you are hiding in your car magazine."
H & E - that shows your age - and mine for knowing about it!
Side by side. I don't have the original magazine, it was just an eBay listing, so not of the best quality....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quick, turn to the car ads! I’m craven a new Austin Ruby!
hi Tony

Is that the model with downdraught SUs? Few women appreciate such things. I did not expect the cigarette to be an addition!
(09-01-2021, 06:54 PM)Rogerfrench Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 11:56 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: I want to see the patent for the as yet unavailable filter-tip cigarette that someone put between my ever so slightly parted lips...

Ah, but it might be a Cork-tipped cigarette like Craven A...
Arrgh! Nasty memory evoked of a penniless apprentice buying a 10 pack of those things to last until payday. Or the equally nasty Capstan plains...Can still taste them after 40 years as a non-smoker.
“ Lady Chatterley’s Rover? — I say darling it’s a bit racy for a workshop manual”.

Charles — also in deepest Norfolk