The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Happy New Year !!!
Happy New Year and hears to a better 2021.
Thanks to everyone for their advice over the year it's been priceless
Scott
Hear! Hear! I concur Scott!
People here are the best lot.
Thanks from Brittany (And sh*t to brexsh*t...)
(31-12-2020, 09:19 PM)Renaud Wrote: Hear! Hear! I concur Scott!
People here are the best lot.
Thanks from Brittany (And sh*t to brexsh*t...)
Plus one from me!
Happy new year!
happy new year everyone.

lets hope all the shit  of this year. can be sorted out next year.

and if if it cant, just close  the garage doors, and sort your own problems out.

all the best tony.
(01-01-2021, 12:54 AM)Tony Betts Wrote: and if if it cant, just close  the garage doors, and sort your own problems out.

all the best tony.

That's been my strategy and as a result I now have a finished 10 stud blown crankcase.

C
Happy,Healthy New Year to All...

That’s a cracker of a photo to begin the new year with Charles, excellent.
Aye, Happy New Year to all. Compared with the Biggar Bonfire, or loco whistles and detonators at Bridgnorth, last night was just a few distant fireworks and dogs howling. And not a single car will have set off to the nearest pub gathering this morning

It was a year we are well rid of, incompetence and evident corruption contributing to Manichean gloom, watching politics and human nature. However, I am probably not alone in finding this forum wonderful. My first Austin Seven involvement far back in the last century, depended on the spiral bound Green Book, well thumbed and richly patinated it sits proudly on a shelf. And that perhaps is a major change for Seven owning. The forum gives access to knowledge and advice, immediately reachable and welcoming at every level. Whilst Lockwood's cane handle bossing mallet or Duffield's advise on the cut out are important, forum contributors are even better and shameless in challenging or reinforcing views and instructions. Our cherished suppliers have become better over the years for the range of items offered, and when troubled by a bit of magneto engine too arcane for the usual sources, the forum can point one in the right direction.

So many thanks to all, and may the coming year be happy enough to meet the usual suspects at Shelsley, Prescott, Curborough when not welcoming you to event starts at Ludlow or Presteigne.
Happy New Year, all

.jpg   2021.jpg (Size: 147.35 KB / Downloads: 206)
Nice work Charles.

This is why I kept hold of quarries patterns, so you geniuses can work on them.

Do show us some pics as you build it up.

Tony.

Ps, charles. I spoke to the foundry just before christmas. He is do the 10 blocks in the new year.
(01-01-2021, 04:58 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Nice work Charles.

This is why I kept hold of quarries patterns, so you geniuses can work on them.

Do show us some pics as you build it up.

Tony.

Ps, charles. I spoke to the foundry just before christmas. He is do the 10 blocks in the new year.

Thanks Tony
You'll have to tell me how much, so that I can start saving