The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Christmas everyone!
Hi everyone,

just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.

Best wishes,

Helen
Brilliant message, Gordon. Please pass on best wishes to Senga, and lang may your long tartan socks reek, as I gather Walter Scott used to write for Ne'er Day.
Any chance of finding out what happened to the gymnastics group during 2017? I think we should be told.
Thanks for your wishes Ruairidh
A difficult time for UK and Europe not forgetting the USA and Australian parts.
I have spoken to my son living in London this morning, so although our Christmas here in NZ is relatively normal we are still affected by those in places other than home.
I do wish the best of health and good fortune to those affected and look forward to things improving so the 2022 celebrations can be risk and control free and we can see you in better circumstances.
Best wishes from your friends in New Zealand, and enjoy Christmas whatever your situation. Shy
Kind Regards Steve Hainsworth
Thank you Ruairidh for you kind wishes. May I also join with you to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and hope that the coming year will be better than the one we are about to leave.
As Tiny Tim said: “God bless us every one”!
Merry Christmas to all your Family R.
Looking forward to a better year for the world.
Hope for the future is the best thing we have.
Well said Nick and Merry Christmas to all the Austin Seven Friends.

2021 just HAS to be better!
Happy and healthy Christmas and New Year to all.
Looking forward to enjoying some “Chummy Bluster”
Take care
Alan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Helen and Ruairidh, all the best in 2021 for your lovely family.
Renaud in Brittany
Please don't tell Tanya about Helen - I'll be in big trouble!!!