The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance
I know there is a few of us on here who are under 20 with A7s, who do you insure your car with? (uk) I know most will be with classic insurers and pay 5p a year but that often isn't an option for us younger guys. 
thankyou so much in advance
I suggest that you talk to Emma Airey, the boss of Richardson Hosken who do the A7Association scheme. She is very approachable, and can sometimes get over the standard answers given by the junior office people. She used to be on 07956232758. Even if the standard requirements rule you out she may be able to point you in the right direction, possibly as a named driver on a policy issued to someone a bit older.
Emma is brilliant and very helpful. She's just sorted out some minor insurance issues for us.

My daughter and son both had insurance with RH from their late teens - although that's around ten years ago now.
I have my 23 yr old daughter on mine at No cost as long as I sit her up.
Sit her up, please explain.
I have to sit in the passenger seat whilst she drives. Sorry, old 60's expression when if you had passed your test you would "Sit up" your mate till he had passed his.
(15-12-2020, 08:48 PM)Biddlecombe Wrote: I have to sit in the passenger seat whilst she drives.  Sorry, old 60's expression when if you had passed your test you would "Sit up" your mate till he had passed his.

that’s a relief - for the moment I had a vision of her in a high chair.