The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microplas Stiletto
Car and Classic: 1936 Austin Seven Microplas Stiletto in what appear to be excellent order. Price £100 !!. Situated just outside Geneva. One of my daughters lives close by - I did think of asking her to buy it... but surely it's too good to be true!
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1290234

...near Geneva

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   special 6.jpg (Size: 165.81 KB / Downloads: 842)
Doesn't seem a bad £100 worth, Chris. Go for it Big Grin

Steve
I think it is worth £100.00 gamble if you have someone local to prove it actually exists to that price and can act as your agent. Even if they know nothing about cars. Just make sure you only part with your cash when you take possession of the car. Something you can do if you have someone local.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
That's not the asking price! If you read the advert the seller is inviting offers; this is a typical continental ruse to attract attention to the advert - Italians are particularly keen on this.
if you took all those dials out, it would be quite a light car. Although it seems to be built like a landrover...
Offer £102 ?
Gentlemen, we are in Switzerland! If the owner's not a banker he's supposed to be honest...
I like all the rally gimmicks on the dash, it makes a refreshing change from leather satchels !!!
Do the dashboard clocks tell you local time worldwide?
(29-11-2020, 09:39 AM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Do the dashboard clocks tell you local time worldwide?
Not only that, in Switzerland, the clocks will tell the time in fluent English, French, German, Italian and Romansh. Waiting once on a Swiss railway platform, the train appeared to be approaching, according to the station clock, some one-minute ahead of schedule. As I contemplated going to the ticket office to claim a refund, a man appeared with a ladder and proceed to correct the clock's time to match that on his (Rolex?) watch. The train stopped on time.