The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His wife is going to be very angry
Not sure how he got two carburettors on a single manifold.
Alan Fairless
Shouldn't be an air vent in front of the door.
Having read Ivor’s Input can I slightly alter things and say that the door handles are facing the wrong way I.e. the grip part should face forward.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
The door has been changed to front-hinged and an extra carb added - but the air vent and tie are in the original picture. There are four other changes; three you might spot - but the fourth is rather dark.
Mr "Shirt and Tie" looks to be no spring chicken. I confidently predict a bad back tomorrow after leaning forward with a lump of cast iron at arm's length !
I guess you've added the foglamp, as it looks identical to the headlamps.
He hasn't got his jacket on!
(24-11-2020, 09:15 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: I guess you've added the foglamp, as it looks identical to the headlamps.
You're too used to spotting my tricks!
I thought the starting handle went through a hole in the bottom of the radiator grille not the car body.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
(26-11-2020, 10:13 AM)John Mason Wrote: I thought the starting handle went through a hole in the bottom of the radiator grille not the car body.

John Mason
Good try but, no, that's in the original picture - and altering it convincingly would be quite a job!
Changes include: two bonnet catches instead of one; an extra cut-out on the bulkhead; a mirror on the near-side of the windscreen, extra bolts along the front bumper and a second pair of pliars in the toolbox.....