Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nippy body
A few years ago I acquired a "basket case" Nippy,with no documentation or provenance whatsoever.I restored the chassis,axles etc but decided that  the body was beyond my resources in terms of budget skills and health,so I have put an aluminium special body on it.For sale,therefore,is a complete set of Nippy body parts.Bonnet,scuttle ,valances and wings reasonable,replacement main floor.but rear end rather sad but boot and lid still recognisable.Best to come and have a look[Leicestershire] Offers richard.wyatt@hotmail.com :tel 07703525897
Richard - was there any remains of the transmission tunnel? Would be useful to record the body number for the archive... and would also be interested to know the chassis number that once linked to the car, for posterity. Send me a pm or a note to Nippy archive through link below.
Any Pictures ???
Transmission tunnel has been replaced with a new fabrication. I have taken a rubbing of the chassis number ;the first 2 digits are a bit vague but I 'm pretty sure they are 20....... which fits chronologically.  So you could record 201056 with some confidence.
thanks - body was probably 427 or 428 from the surrounding chassis'd cars. If they were original partners!