Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Seven Wanted
Hello everyone, I am glad to be a member, I am looking for an Austin Seven, maybe something a bit unusual or special, I saw a lovely 1934 Pickup but was too late - it was sold... It does not have to be pristine  so please let me know if you have, know or hear of anything available, I am based in MK45 but distance is not an issue. Convertible is preferable Thanks for reading, Maria
How about Jon Edgar's woody? It's not a pick-up nor a convertible, but it's not far off, and certainly unique!

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1279965

https://woodie7.car.blog/
Dear Maria, I have an Austin 7 for sale that you might like to consider. It is a 1937 Austin 7 open road tourer. It is a four seater either completely open or with the roof up  and windows in, completely waterproof! Her name is Lucy and I have owned her for many years. She needs no work done and has been totally reliable since I have owned her. I have had seven Austin 7's and Lucy is the only one I have liked best and still own. If you are interested please email me  mfx.flood@gmail.com and I will give you my phone number in case you want any more details. You would be free to view at any time whatsoever.   All the best Mike.
Hi Maria
I have a 1932 AG tourer....so rare they don't get a mention in Rinsey Mills Original Austin Seven! 
It is in effect a short chassis steel bodied Chummy. Mine went to Hong Kong to California  to Ohio from the 60's to 2016 when I brought it back as a bit of a challenge!  Interesting specification Now in good order!
I tried to send you a P M, but failed! Stratford upon Avon Contact harrisonsbearley@gmail.com 
Lots on this site site about ChittI !
David
Would my speedex specialadvertised in carandclassic meet your needs road legal , I am moving soon and will not have the room to keep open to sensible offers
Dear member, I am considering to sell my Austin Seven SPecial Hamblin MK 1, 1934 Ruby.....

consider that, respect that photos, Seven had a full rebuilt and modification, I can send photos Tomorrow, from my garage....Car is almost finished and stunning...

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_2118.JPG (Size: 47.79 KB / Downloads: 148)
There is a Mk I Ruby near Cambridge: Ebay item no 333822793543   I don't know anything about it, and you can't predict what price it will reach, but from the pictures it has not been ruined except for the anachronistic registration.
I think Maria has given us the run around and run off over the mountains.
Odd how people can sign up, post - and (from her stats) never return...
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a car that is faster than my Ruby. An old lady at a bus stop told me that Cap'n Waites's Brooklands 20 is still half hidden in a shed near Bromsgrove. Can anyone help me find it? Obviously many cans of Watney's Red Barrel will be handed over as a reward. Many thanks. Miles Platting.