The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milestone!
I'm delighted to report that the films we published on the Archive web site (http://archive.a7ca.org/collections/films/) have just gone through the 1000 individual viewings barrier. I am thrilled that we have managed to share these with the wider Austin 7 community and all the hard work was worth it.

We are working on a number of new releases at the moment. This will cover some new Brochures (some, seemingly unique, that have never been seen before), some new films (courtesy of the BMIHT at Gaydon). New sections are the listings of 'Literature' the Archive holds and a section related to 'Ephemera' that will be slowly added to over the coming months. Finally, thanks to the hard work of Nick Turley, all our Engineering Drawings have been re-imaged and the new images will replace the existing in the next few weeks.

Further announcements will be made as work is completed...

Hugh
Really good news and well done to the team.
Bob
Good news Hugh and Nick, well done.
Thank you so much for all the hard work - and very well done, Hugh. A wonderful resource is being created.
This is perfect time-absorbing stuff, perfect for lockdown entertainment . Many thanks!
Like others I enjoy dipping into these gems. Thanks to all those undercover Austin agents for there hard work.