The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Will the problems never end, vol.2
Here here!
Communism can work, but can fail if people are too evil, lazy and greedy.
Capitalism can work, but can fail if people are too evil, lazy and greedy.

Maybe we had it it right in the uk in the 1960s, but not now. I find there is far too much selfishness and greed. I am surrounded by rich people in big houses all driving expensive cars, but also surrounded by potholes, roads with the road-markings worn out, and every council service cut back to the minimum.
I'll post this again just in case any of you only read the latest page...

Gentlemen, friends, fellow Austineers. I think we should re-evaluate as we're drifting into dangerous territory. If we get into politics or religion it's a sure fire recipe for arguments and fallings-out. Let's move on.
Hi Reckless

Well said! 

Cheers

Howard
Reckless Rat. I will have to argue and fallout with you over that point. Only joking very well said.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Sir Winston Churchill: “democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those others that have been tried.”
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
(09-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Gentlemen, friends, fellow Austineers. I think we should re-evaluate as we're drifting into dangerous territory. If we get into politics or religion it's a sure fire recipe for arguments and fallings-out. Let's move on.
Spot on! Let's move on....
Read any good books lately……
Murray Walker's autobiography. Bless him.
Back to the subject then, I think it’s an admirable effort to build an electric Seven.

As for electric vehicles, currently they are about as green as HS2, they should be carbon neutral in about four hundred years time...