The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Rosengart owners

.jpeg   6DE84BB8-8F07-457D-B5A8-00FBAF44DDE8.jpeg (Size: 42.46 KB / Downloads: 660) Calling all Rosengart owners or those who know of owners. I am trying to contact all UK Rosengart owners in relation to the 100 celebration of the Austin Seven.
I am hoping to arrange a good display of Rosengarts at the event.
Please contact me with your details.
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Does anybody have the contact details for Johnathan Sadler and DJ Mawlby.
Thanks
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
I think this an excellent initiative being taken forward by Derek. Similar groups might also be encouraged to do the same, perhaps. It is a bit beyond the scope of the organising Committee to take on such a task, who are already occupied in the myriad of other details of the event...

I have sent you a PM regarding your request, Derek...

Hugh
Hi Derek I have sent you a PM re Johnathan Sadler. If you don’t get a response I believe he races with the 750 Club.

Regards

Douglas
Thanks chaps.
There is another LR2 residing on the South Coast, light Blue. Ex Chris Broome car from the Isle of Wight if anybody can identify it’s present owner.
Further to the previous post, the chap lives I believe near Croydon area
Derek - DJ Mawby is the Fabric Registrar so you can get his contact details from the Assoc site... http://a7ca.org/member-clubs/#associateregister
(28-10-2020, 08:56 PM)Derek Sheldon Wrote: Calling all Rosengart owners or those who know of owners. I am trying to contact all UK Rosengart owners in relation to the 100 celebration of the Austin Seven.
I am hoping to arrange a good display of Rosengarts at the event.
Please contact me with your details.

(29-10-2020, 08:06 PM)Archivist Wrote: I think this an excellent initiative being taken forward by Derek. Similar groups might also be encouraged to do the same, perhaps. It is a bit beyond the scope of the organising Committee to take on such a task, who are already occupied in the myriad of other details of the event...

I have sent you a PM regarding your request, Derek...

Hugh
Let's hope that numbers of Rosengard owners from the continent can also bring their cars.
I have talked to one of the committee suggesting that perhaps they could hold their annual get together in the UK to coincide with our event.
Good morning Derek and Rosengart owners,

As everyone is probably aware by now the Austin 7 Centenary Rally at Moreton-in-Marsh is sadly sold out.
But, on Wednesday 20th July  the focus shifts to Prescott Hill Climb just 20 miles away for the Austin 7 Festival of Motorsport and there are plenty of tickets available for this unique event at the Facebook page 'Austin 7 Festival of Motorsport'. 

It will be a full day of demonstration runs up the hill by some of the rarest competion and sporting A7s, including the fabulous 1936 Team Cars, courtesy of the British Motor Museum, Gaydon. 

Over 500 Austin 7s are already registered to attend this Charity Event in aid of Parkinson's UK and with a jazz band and period dress encouraged these all add to the Garden Party atmosphere.

We are still seeking applications for Paddock places by sporting A7s and so far Rosengarts are under represented in this illustrious assembly.  For an application form please email:
Austin7festival@gmail.com

Dont miss what will probably be the greatest assembly of sporting Austin 7s ever......

Charlie & Jeanine Plain-Jones