The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1972 Golden Jubilee film
This has been mentioned a couple of times recently and, hopefully, many of you will have already seen it, either on the Archive Web site or on TalkingPicturesTV..

I have been discussing with a couple of 'luminaries' from the era to have a 'fireside' chat whist watching the film, providing a voice over commentary. To help them, I have taken it upon myself to assemble a list of people and cars with timings spotted in the film to help our commentary team..

If anyone would like to contribute, please send me a note to the Archivist..

many thanks for your help...

Hugh
Just a reminder that I am still on the look out for contributions to the 1972 Jubilee film commentary notes - and a thanks to those who have contributed so far..

If you have any observation that you would like to add, then do please drop a line to the Archivist If you could send them through in a tabular form of mm.ss followed by your comment, that would be particularly helpful. Don't worry if you think your observations are too obvious and will have already been noted, they may not have been!

I am particularly interested in a couple of appearances at 00:40’ish and 1:21’ish. Are these Austin Big Wigs?

many thanks for any help..

Hugh