The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherished Suppliers
In offering a balance to recent justifiable posts regarding hopefully individual problems with some services and product, I think it is also appropriate to offer a post to emphasise how superb our Cherished Suppliers are, to make sure they understand how much we appreciate the work they do for us in keeping our cars on the road. 

My most recent experience has been the purchase of a couple of rebuilt items from Holmsdale Sevens, a fuel pump and a starter motor, and the quality of the rebuilds and refurbishments was just outstanding. 

Other Cherished Suppliers are of course available, continuing to support us during very difficult times Smile

Andy B
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
That's  right. HERE, HERE. S&P
I am pleased that we have the cherished suppliers, I am happy with what I get from them and on good terms the ones I deal with. Prices are fair and reasonable, there is some variation in price for the same item, but also a slight variation in quality which is acceptable.Some sellers are selling the same item 
from the same manufacturer at different prices, but we are free and lucky to be able to make a choice.

Keep it up cherished suppliers, you know who you are.

Best Wishes Gene
I am with Gene here, we would be well and truly "Parked" without them, one needs to remember that almost all parts need to be "fitted" on an old car, it is not quite like a modern where you simply bolt on a new bit job done!
Black Art Enthusiast