The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - October 2020
Yes Mike, the Minx was my first reaction but always considered them post war. Always struck me as very neat car whereas the previous Minx's always seemed scruffy.
Appears little activity to warrant police direction; very rarely seen now and neither the cops or the drivers know the conventions. Now I would be terrified of being deliberately run down. They used to note number plates of miscreants by chalking on the road. Trams were a worry for motorists as never sure where they were going. If a very busy route perhaps his function. In narrow streets here oncoming trams would in selected places switch from the other side of the road; very disconcerting. My father used to tell of following a tram; at points the front went one way and the back the other, nearly tipping it. The driver called them over to witness a tennis ball wedged in the points.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - October 2020 - by Bob Culver - 02-10-2020, 06:55 AM