The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking behaviour Down Under
How our Australian friends were allowed to treat cars like this is beyond me.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMfTsJwb...J4T3Jj6iB4

;o)
WELL AT LEAST IT KEPT THEM OFF THE STREET AND NO ONE WAS HURT IN THE MAKING OF THE FILM

Colin 
NZ
Brilliant! Get out in your Austin and have some fun, I can’t argue with that!
Disgusting
Alan Fairless
Not exclusive to Down Under:

.jpg   IMG_0704.800.jpg (Size: 149.43 KB / Downloads: 263)
don't forget in the 50's they were cheap throwaway cars. Similarly my MG was 'just' a used car for most of its life. We can't really look at them then and expect people to value them with 2020 eyes and attitudes.

That's why 'mint' baseball cards are valuable because back then people put them in the spokes of their bicycles.
I agree with Alan. Disgusting and a terrible way to treat Sevens. Glad I never got involved with anything so reckless   Angel Angel

Steve
I heard that, pardon!
It may not be to the taste of others but it’s your car to use as you like. I think that when this film was made sevens were just cheap old cars that most people did not want. Even Austin enthusiasts had more modern technically advances Austin’s.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
does not look any different to the vscc trials held any weekend here . I have seen some quite original cars going through the same kind of torture but its their car , I myself get my joy from a good jaunt around the local countryside regards to all Rob.