The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunning
It fell off the perch the minute I got it home, it's dead
Nah,nah, it's only stunned (bashing parrot on counter} Wake up Polly, I've got a nice cuttlefish for you
See it's stunned, look It moved, beautiful plumage the Norwegian Blue...
You stunned it, I saw you...
Etc. ad nauseam
Call that stunning, not a satchel to be seen, almost just bog standard..almost.
Where is the standard orange-peel finish I wonder?
Mmm...."The interior is amazing with Draylon" wonder if it has shag pile carpets as well?
The carpet is genuwine Axminster ... and don't forget the curtains.
This ad has attracted much attention out in the real world as well as on the forum. Draylon has a reputation for inflammability, a pal rang me up to ask if I would look it up to see if it was a banned substance. So I can report that the index to the Blue Book, between Drag Racing and Drink & Drugs, makes no mention of Draylon. So future Meashams might still see LEDs banned but Draylon interiors approved. I really must get one of those television machines to allow me to watch Songs of Praise or snooker on a Sunday evening.
Why does the wiring on a lot of "restored"
Car always look like a rats nest?
My problem I ask questions that other people don't like?
Like have you got that for an investment or for fun?
Hate the non standard deep button Victorian upholstery and side window curtains !
Rat's nests are my pet aversion too, they are the first thing I remove, (along with the deceased) when a new car comes into the workshop.
On my own car nests of the wiring kind are first to be attended.
I did once do an interior for a customer after the fashion of the subject Austin. That featured scene tapestries, cabriol armrests, lace quarter mirrors and an Aubusson rug cut down to fit.  We deleted the cherubs. Yes it had DRAYLON headliner, no not a seven but a Unic.
I was told that it looked like the inside of a New Orleans undertakers, I didn't ask about that either.