The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indian-made closed-centre A7 wheel
(31-07-2020, 01:09 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Interesting that copy Best & Lloyd  pumps were mentioned as I had exactly the same experience. The pump looked good and was reasonably well finished but did not work due to the lack of a one-way valve.  I had the devil's own job convincing the seller that the pump did not work without a non-return ball bearing/spring in a fitting that wasn't there. The plunger went up and down moving the oil in the barrel but was unable to keep and transfer a fresh charge past the leather washer on the down-stroke. 6 emails later and the threat of a Paypal dispute eventually convinced him to accept a return and full refund.
I actually emailed the seller and told him, in detail, what was needed - I'd even managed to source - incredibly - all the required parts as NOS. Did I email him pictures with dimensions - there was no response.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian-made closed-centre A7 wheel - by Alan - 30-07-2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Indian-made closed-centre A7 wheel - by Alan - 30-07-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Indian-made closed-centre A7 wheel - by Tony Griffiths - 01-08-2020, 12:14 AM