The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
classic car shows 2020
I see that Mark Woodward has now cancelled all of their car shows for this year. Will there be any others happening? Preferably in Yorkshire.
Hi Andrew,

Normous Newark are now advertising August is back on.

Not alot of seven stuff comes up there anymore.

It's always been a poor sellers show, and if sellers can't sell the nice expensive stuff they bring out the tatty cheap stuff instead.

So if you are after used electrical tools, lawn mowers, and 1980s motorcycle parts. Garage towels, fudge. Thats the main part of the show.

There are some old car parts, and early advertising. But you have to look alot harder for it.

Tony.
(23-07-2020, 03:02 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Normous Newark are now advertising August is back on.

Thanks Tony, I'm just wanting a run out in an Austin and a few other cars to look at. Avoiding motorways its 170 miles round trip for me. 1934 or 1955 Austin.
I know that is in the wrong part of the country, being in mid-Bucks, but the Kop Hill hill climb is still scheduled to take place in September.

Jamie.
hi andrew,

newark perhaps a bit to far for you.

although if you dont want to look through the rubbish.

they charge half price entry if you turn up in an old car. 

being a summer event there are usually plenty of old cars and bikes turn up for you to look at.

if not.

come and see us? the A47 show have not put cancelled up YET. end of august.

and i checked last night VSCC mallory park, hasnt been cancelled YET.

all good events.

sadly not on your doorstep.

tony
Nine races are planned for VSCC Mallory Park.
Spectator tickets are available from Mallory website
https://www.malloryparkcircuit.com/event...-car-club/

Limited Advance tickets only.
Andy