The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BNN 547 :)
Hi, wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction ? My Dad owned what I think was an Austin 7 which he renovated and sold on in about 1975...he adored his car but family finances meant it had to go. He is 89 and talks of the car often, I was wondering if anyone here knew of it ? BNN 547 1935
Registered May 1935, a black 750cc Austin currently taxed until May next year:

.jpg   BNN547.JPG (Size: 61.27 KB / Downloads: 907)
Thanks Smile yeah I saw that Smile I am hoping that someone might own the car and be willing to message me Smile longshot but I will try anything for my Dad Smile
Try sending a message to the A7CA Registrar. If the car is on the register he can forward your message to the relevant club. Basically the rule is that the Registrar will pass on messages. It is up to the owner to decide whether he will respond.
(18-07-2020, 08:47 PM)Robert Leigh Wrote: Try sending a message to the  A7CA Registrar. If the car is on the register he can forward your message to the relevant club. Basically the rule is that the Registrar will pass on messages. It is up to the owner to decide whether he will respond.
Thankyou Smile I will look into how I do this and get on with it Smile Thanks everso Smile
I contacted but there isn't any record and they advised I post on here asking if anyone knows which I advised I had Smile so just crossing my fingers now.
1935 means that it's likely to be a Ruby saloon, but if you could confirm that it might help.
David, yes thats it, I knew there was some sort of 'gem' attached to the name...thanks Smile
Have you posted this on the Facebook "Austin Seven" group?  Quite a lot of members of that don't seem to use this forum.
Yes...I have posted everywhere Smile I thought even if the person who owns the car doesnt have internet they might take it to car shows and someone who stands with them might be able to pass on a message Smile Just hoping Smile