The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s underway
Hi Thanks Ruairidh 

Lashings of hot water by the look of it  Big Grin.

Cheers

Howard
those sinks look big enough too for block de-scaling operations or degreasing a dirty gearbox - a bonus.
Hairdryers have been located!!!

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, it is very hot - particularly on the campground. Where shade on most of the site exists until about 7am.

Long sleeved shirts, wide brimmed hats, sun shades and umbrellas would all be a good idea.

Everyone coming (camping or not) should be encouraged to bring a folding/camp seat as the site is vast and only a few benches exist.

There are water points around the site and bringing a water bottle to refill would be a very sensible idea.

Please help spread the word.

The attached photo shows the shade on the campsite at 6:40am.

Hi to you all! I am no longer a Seven owner, but all my recent cars (AD, RK & Chitti the AG from Hong Kong) went to good homes & I hope some may go to Moreton. I have gone soft & now have a 1947 Rover12 tourer (just come back from a trip to Luxembourg in it)
I wish you all every success with the Centenary celebrations....as an aside we were once put up as "refugees" at the Fire Service Centre when vile weather & flooding closed the M40 (& many other roads, was it 2009?) and we were supplied with emergency accommodation there overnight together with 150 or so other stranded travellers. Wonderful place! Great English Breakfast too!
Happy motoring
David