The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reluctant Ruby Sale
Do to the recent loss of my wife I find I have to lower my car collection and  offer my friends at the Austin Seven clubs first choice of which I think is a bargain.
1938 Austin Ruby ARR in excellent condition inside & out, the best colour Ruby red with black wings, when I bought the car 3 years ago I reconditioned the engine with 4 new pistons & now gives compression's of 110 per cyl the body work is in excellent condition with all good tyres & a new spare included in the price is loads of spares ie - gearbox,radiator,starter motor,coil, distributor,plugs,points,fuel pump,steering wheel,engine gearbox & diff oil,oil filter,bulbs,roll of red leather cloth, tools ie valve compressor,hub puller,flywheel puller, new 6 volt/12 volt battery charger, books inc the big red book, loads of history inc the old buff log book.
Price for the lot £8000.00  collect from Sheffield

Regards Graham
Sorry to hear of your loss Graham
hi graham,

also sorry to hear of your loss.

hope the sale goes smoothly.

tony.
Condolences on your sad loss.

Best wishes for the future.

David.
Hi,
I got to know Graham about a year ago when I joined the Austin Seven Friends Forum. He only lives round the corner from me and so I've got to meet him a few times and see his car which is exactly as described. If anyone knows anyone who would like a very good Ruby, then this would be one to go for.
Best wishes,
Nick
Thanks for all the replies for my late wife.

Graham
Hi have sent you a p.m. Mike