The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heenan and Froude dynamometer
A friend and I own a DPX 1.We purchased it several years ago to test our Seven engines when we were competing.Does anyone have copy of an instruction manual for it as we have lost the one that came with it ?
It has been stored at my friends since purchase,it's in excellent condition having virtually no use since being professionally reconditioned.
We are now looking to sell it as it's one project too many.
(14-06-2020, 07:29 AM)Austin in the Shed Wrote: A friend and I own a DPX 1.We purchased it several years ago to test our Seven engines when we were competing.Does anyone have copy of an instruction manual for it as we have lost the one that came with it ?
It has been stored at my friends since purchase,it's in excellent condition having virtually no use since being professionally reconditioned.
We are now looking to sell it as it's one project too many.

I have a DPX0 also awaiting re-awakening.
The only manual that I've ever found is a 6 or 7 page fairly lightweight document. Happy to share that but I've always suspected that there must be a more detailed manual as well.

Charles
A trio!!! 
We also have a DPX, a 2 model which has been modified to take higher outputs. Used originally by Norton.
We also are short of a workshop manual. So if anyone has one we could copy we would appreciate it greatly.

Paul N-M
Is this what you need?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/60811148/Froude-Dyno-Manual
Thanks R. I'll have a look.
I have a DPX 1 and an instruction manual 506/4.

Its about 20 pages. If you would like a copy I could send one.

Hope this helps.
Hi Ppearson,
Many thanks.
I've PM'd you.
(14-06-2020, 08:08 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Is this what you need?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/60811148/Froude-Dyno-Manual

That's the one that I have as well 

C