The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Track Day - Blyton 24 June
Like many circuits, Blyton has been open for Track and Testing days since mid May. Blyton have run five such days already and have many more booked in over the coming weeks. They've given a couple of us an option for an exclusive ‘Historic’ day on Wednesday 24 June for our more sporting/competing people so that we can give our cars a much needed try out and I'm therefore now looking for expressions of interest to see if it can be made to work. 

The day would be totally organised by Blyton and no Club is involved. My only involvement is to put this message out and collect names. 

The cost for the day would be £120/car inc. VAT payable on the day with a maximum of 20 cars. As previously at Blyton, this would get you an unlimited number of runs. You can drive until your tyres are worn out or you've used all the fuel you've brought with you! Preference would be given to pre-war cars but post-war cars accepted space permitting. Those that have been to Blyton previously will confirm that they operate these days in a very efficient and friendly manner and the circuit is great fun in our sort of cars. 

Regretfully, the current situation does mean a few restrictions not seen before in that the Club House/Diner will not be open and each entrant will be limited to a single ‘assistant’. ‘Social Distancing’ will have to be observed, however Blyton is a big site with a big paddock area so there’s plenty of room for us to spread out. No spectators are permitted and camping on site is not available. 

I need to go back to Blyton and confirm we've got the minimum numbers we need (or not) by next Saturday 13 June so that our day can be confirmed. We're a couple short of the minimum at the moment so please let me know if you’re interested as soon as possible. Early application is encouraged as it’ll be on a first come, first served basis. You can contact me via a personal message from this site. 

https://www.blytonpark.co.uk/

Steve