The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Austin Seven twitter site
I see there is now a twitter site dedicated to Austin Sevens @SevensAustin.

May be worth a look I had added a photo and followed.
Well done, but can't see its going to catch on personally unless some remarkable change in demographic takes place. Even the forum is a step too far for proper interaction for many owners through computer issues - see the number of watchers most days - and that's when it has proper, intelligent, interesting debates going on. I find now that twitter generally is too many people wanting to tell you something... but not really responsive to anything meaningful. I think it has possibly had its day.
Saying that though, there are some genuinely interesting new images from younger Sevenners on instagram under the obvious hashtags. Feels fresh and informative through the no-text medium?
Hi

Yes i agree with a number of your comments. It’s just nice to see another social media site where owners and supporters can share photos and events.

Chris
There's enough Twitter on the forum already...
I would have thought that an American user had debased posting on Twitty  Big Grin
Oh Lord.