The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Stephens
It’s with great sadness that I pass on the news that Jeremy Stephens died yesterday, 9th May. He had been ill for some time.

Jeremy was a long time member of 750MC North Herts Centre, at one time being secretary.

He was an active participant of Austin events and his presence, with his wife, Janet, always ensured there would be a lot of fun.

We always enjoyed the North Herts rally at Cottered, which for the last few years was held on the village green in front of their house.

They really enjoyed the tours run by the centre and also those run by the Tacot Club in Calais, including their long runs and our annual Amble weekends in northern France.

Always hospitable and ready to help, we will miss Jeremy very much.

Our condolences to Janet, and to his family.

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 65.02 KB / Downloads: 605)
Very sorry to hear that Nick. His laconic personality charactarised by the sports jacket and cigarette, both of which he was never without- as in your photograph!

RIP Jeremy
RIP Jeremy. Echoing what has been said previously. A good chap, good laugh and a serious Austin Sevenist. Will miss the man, and the jacket. Condolences to Janet who I know will miss him like mad.
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
To all of Jeremy's friends who would like to "attend" his funeral which is on Thursday 28th at 16:15, here is an invitation from the family:
You are welcome you to join us via webcast from the safety of your own homes. https://www.dignityfunerals.co.uk/funera...-stephens/
Webcast Login: 31401 Password: zpvghntm
And perhaps later lift a glass in his memory - he would have loved that!
Said so long to Jeremy via video streaming this afternoon. I guess that as the only option it has to do but, my goodness, it was awful not to be there. I really felt for Janet and the children and grandchildren, all on their own.

As Martin had in his posting - this evening I am raising a glass to a great A7 enthusiast - who no doubt at this moment is tinkering with his wings to see if he can make them go faster.