The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive it Day 2020 - if you could, what and where would you drive?
If I could be out today, I would be in this - purring through the Campsie Hills, up the Crow Road...

.jpg   Crow Road.jpg (Size: 62.08 KB / Downloads: 489)
There are so many choices, but today I'd have been driving this in the VSCC Snowdonia Rally

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alan Fairless
hi R,

looks like you have a way to drive to get the car, before you go anywere Huh

tiny tomy Big Grin
Tiny, the picture was last June - well spotted though! Big Grin Big Grin
I would have been on our local PWA7C/VAR Drive-it-Day run in the Peak District:

A Lotus Elite on the Melton Mowbray to Market Harborough road... and back, before they put the damn 50 mph limit on it!
Cracking picture Mike.
Indeed, there are quite a few of us, who having survived Snowdonia yesterday, would have been enjoying a visit to Boston Loge Works this morning.
As Steward on the VSCC Rally Eryre in Snowdonia yesterday I'm pleased to report that there were no incidents or issues that required my attention. Smile Now it should be up to Heysham tomorrow morning to catch the IoM ferry for a week doing this

Or, maybe not Sad

Steve
I would like to drive this, please. Almost anywhere would do at present. However, if fantasy could be allowed full reign, I would like to drive north west from Siena to one of my favourite bars which is in Monteriggione. I would also like to be just in time for lunch.

One day, I hope.

Regards,

Stuart