The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supercharged special for sale
This is an interesting device. COT 11 is registered with the DVLA, but it's not on the chassis register - does anyone recognise it? Someone has put a lot of effort into the car, but it must have very limited uses: the ifs and hydraulic shock absorbers render it ineligible for the VSCC, although I suppose it would be welcomed in the Bet Hadley Championship. It appears to have hydraulic clutch operation as well as hydraulic brakes! As is the way with most dealers, no price quoted ...

https://ddclassics.com/car-listing/austin-7/

.jpg   cot11.1.jpg (Size: 83.14 KB / Downloads: 771)

.jpg   cot11.2.jpg (Size: 79.68 KB / Downloads: 770)
wow - that's quite a wedge on the steering box.
It has an interesting undershape.
A NZ car built in the 90's by Rob McNair, it was very quick, but was not built with true vintage eligibility in mind.

A later creation of Rob's was a Tiger Moth engined Riley Nine, google should find it for you.
Black Art Enthusiast
which i suppose, on balance, is better than a Riley Nine engined Tiger Moth...
(26-04-2020, 09:18 AM)Ian Williams Wrote: A NZ car built in the 90's by Rob McNair, it was very quick, but was not built with true vintage eligibility in mind.
Splendid work!
Quote:
A later creation of Rob's was a Tiger Moth engined Riley Nine, google should find it for you.
And that one too. What a beautiful craftmanship!
Thanks for that.
Video 
This car would be very eligible for Historic 750 Formula racing and is similar I’m many ways to the A7 that Mike Peck races.
It's a bit shinier Charlie!
I took photos of this car in 2012 when JD Classics of Maldon had open days. They wouldn't open the bonnet for me, so never saw the engine. 

Stephen
Looks lovely, and you can drive it to work (well, not now obviously).
Not on a road with speed humps!.My ulster,lowered, grinds the brake cross shaft on ones at 3" high.This looks even lower.