The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorbike challenge
Hi All

Anyone fancy a challenge?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114197323814

I can’t as I don’t have a bike licence  Sad

Cheers

Howard
I will have to put in a bid at that money and hope the boss does not find out!
Put a chair on it and use it in the three wheel class on trials, up against a Morgan or Lomax. If it wasn't so far away over the border in England I'd be on the phone offering essential delivery of a brown envelope later this morning!
A bit of work to do there.It doesn't look as though any work had been done towards the conversion.
If any one is interested there are 2 A7 engined bikes at the Sammy Miller motorcycle museum for inspiration.
Mmm, Is there space to get a supercharger in there too...
(24-04-2020, 07:44 AM)Steve kay Wrote: Put a chair on it and use it in the three wheel class on trials, up against a Morgan or Lomax. If it wasn't so far away over the border in England I'd be on the phone offering essential delivery of a brown envelope later this morning!

Steve, Warwick is not so very far away from you. I used to work in Redditch and commuted twice a week from Bala up to the office for ten years! (100 miles each way). Go for it if you feel brave enough.
Unique and interesting when finished - but with performance no better than a side-valve M20 and handling (solo) of an "interesting" nature. Still, as a DIY project it would only absorb a thousand hours and £10,000 - so let's hope somebody takes it on.
The engine and box don't appear to have ever been in the frame, looks like a motorcycle project with an Austin seven engine and box thrown in