The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1932 - Light Car Magazine A7 -and other - Review
I see there is a bit of contradiction, First it states" and up to a point it can be said that the car's behaviour on the new third gear is as much as it was on the old second" whilst towards the end it states " on third gear the car can do 35 mph" I've never managed 35mph on a crash 4 speed box RP or second in an 3 speed RN, the tester must have been flogging it.
The art department has been at it, the door finger plates aren't the full width of the door, whilst the clutch pedal has disappeared or moved to the right of the steering column, whilst the engine has the correct short fan pulley used on the 4 speed engines. I think this refers to the 4 speed RN saloon with the 26VEHG carburettor with the combined manifold which restricts access to the tappets and didn't have the Bakelite cover over the ignition and throttle levers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1932 - Light Car Magaine A7 (and others) Review - by Dave Mann - 18-03-2020, 10:12 AM